Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pregnant

Here are two pictures of me; I think I'm 18 or 19 weeks pregnant here. Braedon is such a sweetie. He loves lifting up my shirt and kissing my baby bump. He gives his little brother hugs all the time. Adam and I can't wait to see him when this new addition comes; we think Brae will be a fantastic big brother and I can't wait to see the brotherly bond that they'll have. I'm doing pretty good. Already uncomfortable and not sleeping well, but what can I do about that. Adam rubs belly lotion on my tummy every night and he has already been kicked by this little guy as well. We are so excited to see what he looks like!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Britt--You look so darn cute! Wish I looked that good when I was preggo. :) Hope you all are well! Will talk to you this week if you have a chance. love you!