Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"Queen"

So, my Braedon is so into the Cars movie!  He has actually watched it about three times this past week, he watches the whole movie!!  He walks around saying, "my queen", which he is obviously talking about Lightning McQueen.  He cracks me up.  I had bought him a while ago a matchbox car of the green car from the movie.  I have to run to the store today and I am going to grab him a "queen" one.  Hahaha.  He's also been so into his trains.  He loves Thomas and all the other ones.  I got him a Thomas book a few weeks ago and on the inside cover there is a Thomas train track set.  Oh boy, he talks about that all the time too.  My train tracks Mommy, my train tracks.  I told him that maybe Santa will bring him some at Christmas so he has to wait.  Thought he'd forget about it by now, but he still talks about it.  Poor boy pushes his trains on a Little People airport road, hahaha.  I refuse to buy him the tracks until Christmas though, is that mean of me??? 

Yesterday we drove around in search of an open pool.  We finally drove onto post and went to one there.  Oh yeah, by the way, I apparently don't drive on post very often because my id card expired the first of April.  Oops!  They confiscated it and I need to get there this week to get a new one.  Lovely.  We did have fun at the pool though.  I dunked Braedon once, he didn't want me to do it again.  I would ask him to do stuff and he would tell me no because it's "scary".  Haha, he was making me laugh the whole time.  I can't wait for his swim lessons in a few weeks.  

Tomorrow we have a play group involving whip cream and bathing suits.  I will try to remember to pull out my camera and take pictures.  Hopefully I can get some of those pictures on in a timely manner.  Other than that we are trying to wait patiently for Adam to come home, a little over a month to go......YAH!!!!! 

No comments: